When you walk or run outside, check the following settings:
- Go to your device Settings > Privacy > turn Location services ON and enable it for the app (choose the 'While Using' option).
- Find Verv in your device Settings and enable the Motion & Fitness option.
- Enter the phone's Settings, tap Cellular and enable cellular data access for the Verv app.
When you walk or run on a treadmill:
- Enable the Motion & Fitness option for the Verv app in the device Settings.
- Tap Start and enable 'Indoor mode.' For outdoor runs, this option should be turned off.
Note: the app tracks your stats only if you keep your iPhone in your pocket or on your arm.