VERV is a global leader in the development of mobile Health & Fitness apps. Our products are already used by 85 million people worldwide.
Verv is defined by simplicity, effectiveness and personalization. Thus, it seeks to provide easy and individually adjustable solutions that help yield the best possible results. We strive to make a significant, actual difference in the health and well-being of people around the world
We are looking for an amazing and friendly Customer Support Manager for written communication with the users of our mobile apps (iOS and Android).
What you will do:
- Work with tickets (Zendesk) — reply to all incoming requests in a timely and friendly manner while ensuring the top quality of the service provided.
- Support mobile apps in App Store/ Google Play: reply to reviews, monitor tendencies and issues, gather feature requests, able to find the required user feedback upon request. Overall, it’s case-by-case communication with active and potential users.
- Resolve billing-related issues: refund requests, declined payments, personalized cases, etc.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in line with the Verv support policy.
- Cooperate across teams for reporting and bug resolution.
- Prior experience in customer support, preferably at an IT company.
- Written English fluency, at least upper-intermediate literacy skills and good grammar. You should be able to communicate in English freely and convey your thoughts coherently.
- Ability to process large torrents of information and structure it accordingly. Ability to do research in order to effectively deal with the request.
- Good interpersonal skills, showing of empathy and patience when dealing with users.
Will be an asset:
- Prior Zendesk experience and work with any (all) of these tools: Stripe, Braintree, App Store Connect, Google Play, Jira, Confluence, Amplitude.
- Being an active mobile user (especially health & fitness sphere).
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is not required but will surely be an asset.
- Opportunity to work on a unique product;
- Friendly team of professionals open to discuss new ideas. We stand for the drive and mutual respect at work;
- Flexible benefits - you choose what we pay for (sports, medical insurance, massage, education etc.);
- We are ok with both working at the office and remote work - up to your choice;
- We provide everything you need for comfortable work at the office or at home;
- 28 days paid vacation.