Verv develops products inspiring people to embrace and live fit & healthy lifestyle. We use the latest technologies, have strong and ambitious team and possess a strong desire to make cool and useful products. Our apps take the leading positions in mobile app markets and unite over 70 mln users.
We’re currently looking for a Python Engineer to join our company.
- development of server-side component for mobile apps – design, coordinate and implement architectural solutions;
- support and refactor the existing code;
- work in cooperation with members from other departments (Mobile Dep, QA, Support);
- write unit and integration tests, participate in code reviews;
- guide code releases from development to distribution.
- 3+ years of Python development experience;
- experience working with Postgres, Apache Kafka;
- experience working with Python frameworks (Django, Flask, Bottle, etc.) and open source libraries (SQL Alchemy, PyTest, etc.);
- experience working with Rest API;
- DevOps experience and working experience with Ansible, Haproxy, Nginx;
- experience working with external API:
- links to BitBucket/GitHub codes;
- English level: Pre-Intermediate or higher.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with back-end development for mobile apps;
- Experience working with ETL systems.
We’d be happy to give an opportunity of:
- being involved in creating top-rated products;
- working with a highly professional and friendly team;
- social guarantees, modern office in the city center, MacBook;
- flexible work schedule.