Verv develops products inspiring people to embrace and live fit & healthy lifestyle. We use the latest technologies, have strong and ambitious team and possess a strong desire to make cool and useful products. Our apps take the leading positions in mobile app markets and unite over 75 mln users.
We’re currently looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our company.
- participate in the development of a new innovative world-class product in Health & Fitness category;
- work in cooperation with Product Manager, Art Director and design team;
- participate in target audience research;
- develop mobile app prototypes and interface (UX & UI), and understand when you need to
- pay attention to details and when you need to provide quick sketches;
- control all stages of design implementation and cooperate with engineering and content team;
- analyze user behavior and improve interfaces;
- examine and analyze UX/UI trends based on your objectives;
- resolve complex cases, develop professional skills and help your team grow and develop;
- have access to analytics systems and get constant feedback from our users.
- 3+ years of mobile development experience (iOS/Android);
- your portfolio + links to apps in AppStore/Google Play;
- knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design;
- experience in interviewing, usability testing, and user research;
- understanding of human-centered design process;
- proficiency with tools for interface creating and prototyping (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, InVision, Marvel, etc.);
- proficiency with MacOS, iOS, watchOS;
- excellent communication skills, analytical thinking and ability to resolve complex cases;
- English level: Intermediate or higher.
We’d be happy to give an opportunity of
- being involved in creating top-rated products;
- working with a highly professional and friendly team;
- competitive salaries;
- social guarantees, modern office in the city center;
- 100% paid sick leave and 28-day paid vacation.