Verv develops products inspiring people to embrace and live fit & healthy lifestyle. We use the latest technologies, have strong and ambitious team and possess a strong desire to make cool and useful products. Our apps take the leading positions in mobile app markets and unite over 70 mln users.
- regular and ad-hoc reporting;
- data analysis to identify opportunities for business/product growth;
- development of hypotheses for conducting A/B tests;
- R&D, testing of the new tools and services for data collecting, processing and reporting;
- formalization and development of data analysis in the company;
- participation in the development of the internal BI system.
- proficiency with Exсel;
- understanding of data visualization basics;
- knowledge of analytic systems for mobile apps;
- understanding of analytics SDK operation principles;
- knowledge of product metrics;
- understanding of ROI, ARPU, LTV and other product/business metrics and experience in calculating them;
- English level: Pre-Intermediate or higher;
- 1-2 years of working experience as Data Analyst.
Qualifications considered an advantage:
- knowledge of SQL, Python, R;
- ability to work with large data sets;
- structural approach to analysis;
- in-depth knowledge of statistics.
We’d be happy to give an opportunity of
- being involved in creating top-rated products;
- working with a highly professional and friendly team;
- competitive salaries and regular salary review;
- social guarantees, modern office in the city center;
- 100% paid sick leave and 28-day paid vacation.